CurvEnvy Fashion Blog

10/16/13

CurvEnvy Weds

Pin It Now!
Do you like this post?

Welcome!

If you've landed on this new blog, chances are you know me from my original blog, CurvEnvy.  On October 13th 2013, on a hot and beautiful night in Puerto Rico, the most loving man I've ever known proposed to me with a gorgeous diamond ring in a cheetah ring box- he knows me so well.  In researching all things wedding related along with being a fashion blogger and all, I thought it'd be a great idea to chronicle my year of planning for all to read, be inspired by and of course, learn from in a separate blog so that not to inundate my regular following. At this point, we haven't set a date nor decided between a destination wedding or staying here at home in NYC.  Not to mention, I haven't pinpointed my wedding colors nor style.  All we do know is we will be going with a NYC theme wedding in that complete with showcasing new york landmarks which relates to how we met and our first date.



I hope you all join me and let's get to the planning!!

~Sandee

13 comments:

CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSS! I am so excited for the three of you! Many blessings!

CONGRATSS!!! this is so exciting!

thank you so much! means so much!!

it sure is exciting yet exhausting lol. thanks so much!!

Congrats!!!!! I got married March 22, 2013 and I still can't stop planning my wedding that is already over so I'll definitely be bookmarking this blog. You will be a gorgeous bride!

Yasaklı sitelere giriş! Sende yasaklı sitelere giriş nasıl yapılır öğrenmek istiyorsan tıkla:


yasaklı sitelere giriş

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Email me